- Cookies are small text files stored on your device and used by website operators in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the operators of the website or certain third parties. Each cookie usually contains a unique string of characters, which allows a website to distinguish your browser or device from other users.
- The cookies that we currently use on the Website are summarised in more detail below. We recommend that you read our cookies policy so that you are aware of how we use them and can take steps to reject or delete the cookies if you do not agree to them being used.
- In this cookies policy, we use the term “cookie” to mean a cookie and any other similar technology, such as web beacons, local stored objects, and pixel tags.
- Cookies that are essential to the operation of the Website are set automatically. These are described in section 3.1 below.
- We also use analytics cookies on this Website to help us understand how it is used. Our use of analytics cookies is described in section 3.2 below. Unless you use the cookie control to opt-out, the analytics cookies will be set automatically upon closing clicking “save and close” in the cookie control.
- The other cookies described in this policy will only be set where you have given your consent. You can control your consent using the cookie control on the Website.
Cookies we use
We use the following cookies on this Website:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies are set automatically.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way this Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to this Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to this Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make this Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third Party Cookies. In addition to the cookies listed above, we also use the following third party cookies for performance and functional purposes, to provide additional function and to make it easier for you to share content on this Website. These are cookies that are set by a third party when you access this Website, and controlled by that third party.
- A list of the cookies used on www.qualityspiritsinternational.com can be found at the bottom of this notice.
Accepting and rejecting cookies
- Other than those cookies listed as being strictly necessary for the operation of this Website, we will not deploy any cookies without your consent. You can provide consent through use of OneSpan technology or by amending your browser settings – more information on this is in section 4.3 below.
- Some cookies are strictly necessary to allow you to use the website and its features, such as storing items in your basket. Without these cookies these features cannot be provided which may impair the functionality of the website meaning you are unable to shop on our website.
- You can select the cookies you would like this website to store on your device by changing your browser settings. Each browser allows you to restrict or block cookies in different ways. Details on how to do this in each browser can be found on the ICO website (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites), visit: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.
- Within most browsers you can utilise private browsing modes that typically do not save local data associated with the session, such as cookies. These are typically deleted when you close all the windows.
- You can install a browser add-on to opt-out of Google Analytics in your browser across all websites (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites), visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Please note that Cookie Control uses a cookie to remember your preferences. If you clear any cookies from your browser or device then you will need to reactivate your Cookie Control preferences when you next visit this Website.
Changes to this policy
This cookies policy may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically so that you are aware of any changes.
For further information from us on any of this cookies policy or for any queries relating to them, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at William Grant & Sons Ltd, The Old Court House, 7 Parkshot, Richmond TW9 2RF.
|Suggested Category||Cookie Name||Description||Lifespan|
|Strictly Necessary||_grecaptcha||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||180 days|
|Strictly Necessary||OptanonConsent||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry.||1 year|
|Strictly Necessary||age_gate||Checks if a website visitor is old enough to Access the website||182 days|
|Statistics||_ga||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years|
|Statistics||_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 days|
|Statistics||_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day|